Update for Our Valued Patients
We’ve missed seeing our patients’ beautiful smiles! That’s why we’re thrilled to announce we can begin seeing you in our offices again starting on May 1!
Although we’re always focused on the health of our patients, we want you to know that we’ve taken enhanced measures to protect your well-being while you’re in our offices.
When you come in for your next appointment, you will notice the following new procedures:
- Screening & taking patient temperatures in parking lots upon arrival
- No patients allowed in the waiting room – only the patient is allowed inside for their appointment
- Increased sanitation efforts
- PPE required for all employees
- We are opening all appointments for existing patients
- We currently are not able to have new patient exams in office but we are still accepting new patients to sign up for virtual consultations. The goal is to be able to see them in our offices by May 20th
- It will take up to six weeks for us to have an appointment for all of our patients & some might need to go to another location if they want to be seen sooner
We feel these increased safety measures will further protect the health of our patients and staff. If you have any questions, please call us at any of the numbers below. We look forward to seeing your smiling faces again!