At Birmingham Orthodontics, we believe that every team member shares the most important job because whether directly or indirectly, we are all crucial to the patient journey. We are a unified team with a commonly held desire to give patients positive, uplifting experiences that they will want to share with others. Although we are not always hiring, please consider applying for one of our positions, and we’ll keep you in mind when we are seeking another teammate.
SO WHAT’S IT LIKE WORKING AT BIRMINGHAM ORTHODONTICS?
We may be a bit biased, but we think there isn’t a better place to work in all of Birmingham. Why? Because at Birmingham Orthodontics, we truly value our team members. We challenge them daily and celebrate their successes. We give them something that many employers never do—we give them our trust and our respect. But the thing that really sets us apart from most other jobs is the opportunity to work together as a team to truly make a difference in our patients’ lives, and help create smiles that will last a lifetime.
HOW WE SERVE OUR PATIENTS BETTER
At Birmingham Orthodontics, we believe in our staff. Our culture of continuous learning has allowed us to host monthly training sessions for each team and bring in leading industry consultants to help keep us ahead of the curve. We are constantly investing in our people to further their knowledge to better our patient experiences. This commitment to continuous improvement has helped us create an experience we are proud of and one we hope to share with you.
We take great pride in our company’s culture. And because it’s so rich and deeply embedded in everything we do, we created a handy guide. You can read or download our Company Culture Guide.
Please fill out this quick survey before submitting your resume’ below: Complete Survey
Employee Benefits that’ll make you smile:
- Guaranteed hours (even if practice is not seeing patients)
- Up to 4 weeks of paid vacation
- 401k guaranteed contribution match, even if employee does not contribute
- 6 paid holidays throughout the year
- Additional paid day off on birthdays when company hits specific goals
- Health and dental insurance
- Uniforms provided
- Monthly bonus opportunities available for all positions
- 90-day training program with designated trainer (we prefer employees with experience but if you are the right fit culturally then we can train you)
- Complete on-boarding process to better familiarize yourself with our company and our team
- Rich and rewarding company culture, including a full-time employee dedicated to instilling and stimulating a healthy and unique company culture (check out our blog about our company-culture guru, Jeannie)
- Bi-annual reviews in addition to reviews at your first 30, 60 and 90 days
- We primarily promote from within
- Once a month company-wide training sessions
- Full time staff member solely dedicated to internal training and advancement
- Paid Volunteer Time Off to work with local charities
- Multiple fun and family-friendly company outings
- Personality testing (we do this so you can better understand yourself, and so we can better understand how to best support you)
- We consistently work with the top consultants in the country to make our office better and better for both our employees and our patients
To apply please submit your resume’ to:
Or mail your resume’ to:
Attn: HR Department
3825 Lorna Road, Ste 248
Hoover, AL 35244
We will contact you within 3 to 5 days if you have pre-qualified for an interview. Good luck!
Front Desk assistants create a warm, welcoming environment handling all patient requests, scheduling appointments, and lending a hand to others.
Assistants provide quality care to all patients, genuinely connecting with each individual and also communicating closely with the doctors to facilitate a positive, personal experience.
New Patient Team
New patient team members welcome potential patients, generously giving time and attention to guide them through our process.
Administrators create opportunities for patients to afford treatment, invest in our team, and implement innovations to keep our practice running in tip-top shape.
The Treatment Coordinator position consists of communicating with patients about available treatment plans, including the benefits and differences of each. This requires thorough knowledge of orthodontic procedures and the ability to make accurate financial estimates.
NEED MORE INFORMATION? CONTACT US TODAY!
Access your account balance, make online payments, and view your scheduled appointments in one place.Patient Login
LIFETIME SMILE GUARANTEE
If for any reason you’re not happy with your smile, then we’ll fix it at a substantial discount!Learn More