At Birmingham Orthodontics, our mission is to offer high-quality orthodontic care to our valued patients. Even though we’re all adjusting to a new normal way of doing business, our orthodontist in Birmingham, AL is looking forward to seeing you back in our offices starting on May 1!
We can also offer you the same level of personalized care you’re accustomed to through an online consultation in the comfort of your home if that is your preference.
Your Safety & Health Are Covered
Because your happy, healthy smile is our top priority, we’ve been working on ways to help you achieve your best smile with an enhanced focus on your safety and health. When we see you in our offices again, we want you to know that we’ve taken multiple steps to ensure your well-being and comfort.
At your next visit to our orthodontic offices, you can look forward to the following:
- Screening & taking patient temperatures in parking lots upon arrival
- No patients allowed in the waiting room – only the patient is allowed inside for their appointment
- Increased sanitation efforts
- PPE required for all employees
- We are opening all appointments for existing patients
- We currently are not able to have new patient exams in office but we are still accepting new patients to sign up for virtual consultations. The goal is to be able to see them in our offices by May 20th
- It will take up to six weeks for us to have an appointment for all of our patients & some might need to go to another location if they want to be seen sooner
Our Orthodontist in Birmingham, AL& Team Are Here for You!
We believe these steps will ensure the health of our valued patients and staff, so we can continue creating beautiful smiles that can last a lifetime! Please contact us at any of the numbers below with any questions or to schedule an appointment. You may also click here to schedule an online consultation.
The information provided in this article is not meant to be medical advice and is for educational purposes only. If you would like to learn more about other topics related to orthodontics, feel free to contact Birmingham Orthodontics by clicking here or by calling 205-733-2022.