Smiles for Children
There’s no “right” age to get braces – it all depends on your child’s development, so plan now to be ready when they are.
Every patient is unique, so we look forward to finding out how we can best serve your child’s needs. At our free consultation, we provide guidance about the best time to start treatment. Most children before the age of 10 are not ready to get braces until a little bit further down the road, but at Birmingham Orthodontics, we provide a comprehensive assessment of your child’s oral development which helps you and us make the best decision.
Our consultation is a $249 gift to you that includes one-on-one time with our orthodontist as well as x-rays. The time we have together allows us to develop a plan for the future and gives us long-range insight into your child’s case. We are here to answer all questions you may have and want you to feel comfortable with the ins and outs of how we would move forward with treatment.
Our goal is to provide clear direction that will lower your expenses, decrease treatment time, prevent your child from having to wear braces twice, and reduce time away from work and school.
Bottom line: we have your child’s best interests in mind.
Premature treatment increases:
- Cost & total treatment time
- Risk of having to wear braces twice
- Time away from work and school
- Number of broken brackets
- Chances of poor hygiene
Join the Qualifier’s Club
Timing is everything, true, but we don’t believe in the waiting game. We know braces are a long-term investment, so we are into financial planning. If you choose to join the Qualifier’s Club and jumpstart paying for braces before your child begins treatment, you will receive a 5% discount off the total cost of care – a few hundred dollars in savings.
- Risk-free with no entry or exit fees (fully refundable)
- Save money by locking in today’s treatment rate
- Receive an additional 5% discount on the total cost of treatment
- Possibly lower your monthly payments by the time treatment begins
- Start when you and your child are ready
- Set-up a recurring monthly auto-draft payment of at least $50/month
- Sign the program agreement form